Network Operations Center Engineer
Tekniker – Stockholm
Are you the one to join our leading team to create a sustainable foot print in the world of Internet of Things and Smart Buildings? Yanzi Networks has developed an open, fast, robust and evolutionary software and networking platform for IoT. Yanzi collaborates with the industry’s largest vendors in order to deliver value to the real estate owners and facility management companies who wish to enter the world of Smart Buildings.
About the role
The opportunity is now here to join our growing team as a technical expert driving our Network Operating Center (NOC). You will learn the world’s leading platform for smart buildings to solve the technical questions from our international customers. You will work close to the development team where you will have support in your work and to this team you will also give feedback on the platform and suggest improvements. Furthermore, you will work close with the sales and support team acting as a technical sounding board.
Your responsibilites will be the following:
- Drive the network operation center (NOC)
- Be the linkage between customers and development
- Ensure stable operation of Yanzi IoT services
- Handle technical support
We believe that a successful candidate has an educational background in IT or engineering. It’s a new established role which brings opportunities for the curious and fast learned mind.
- Driven, pro-active and focused on the solution
- Tolerant to stress and rapid changes
- Committed and passionate about agile system operation
- Structured and analytical
- Positive and a responsible team player
- You like coding, have an interest for IoT and enjoy customer service.
- Fluent in English, both writing and speaking
It is qualifying if you are known with kubernetes, linux, unix and API and is open to do business trips.
Do you want to work with cutting edge B2B solutions together with a team of 20 rock stars in the busy global Internet of Things space - then this is the job for you.
You will work from the Yanzi Head Quarters based in Kista, Stockholm.
If you have any questions, please contact Linda Björk at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are reviewing candidates on an ongoing basis so please send your application as soon as possible.