Technical Account Manager to Tink!
Lead/ Management – Stockholm
We’re looking for a Technical Account Manager (TAM) with technical talent to manage, advise and lead our customers, ultimately bringing financial happiness to our customers’ end users. You will be a crucial member of Tink Technology, Tink’s business-to-business leg where we power some of Europe’s largest banks and fastest growing FinTech unicorns. You will work in close contact with our enterprise customers throughout the entire customer lifetime. Being the technical expertise in pre-contract discussions, advising and leading customers in the planning and implementation phase and supporting and guide them when they have systems operating in production. As a champion for the Tink Solution you will support and challenge our current and future customers.
The Technical Account Manager ensures customer success in building applications and services on the Tink platform. You are the expert on the full line of Tink services and the customer’s architecture in order to provide assistance and guidance in strategic questions, project and launch planning and ongoing operational issues. TAM's are engaged at account level in providing recommendations and proactive advice through all phases of the customer’s life cycle.
In order to be successful in this role, you must possess customer facing skills that allow you to represent Tink in the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding best practices, risk management, trade-offs, and incidents. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges. In this role, you will also act as the voice of the customer within Tink to escalate problems and drive prioritization of business needs for our customers.
- Engage with your customers to understand business needs and how that translates to technical needs, problems and requirements.
- Troubleshoot and drive issue escalation with Tink tech teams.
- Complete analysis and present periodic reviews of operational performance to customer.
- Provide detailed pre-launch planning and reviews of service disruptions, metrics and detailed.
- Champion and advocate for customer requirements within Tink (be their voice).
- 3/5+ years design/implementation/project experience of distributed applications.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and technologies highly desired.
- Experience in leading complex tech projects.
- Strong customer focus and solution oriented mindset.
- Experience from finance or other complex environments.
- Experience with technical architecture.
- Experience in one or more of: C, C++, C#, Java, Perl, Python, Go.
- Experience with databases and SQL.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Launched in 2013, Tink lets you manage your money across any account in any bank. This means you can transfer money, pay your bills, save towards your goals, borrow when you need to, and open new accounts. But you're not only stuck with your regular bank - we let you cherry-pick the best financial services out there, in a single app. Tink will even automatically find you a better deal on your mortgage, and seamlessly refinance it without you leaving the app.
We are at the forefront of how people will engage with their money in the future, building a world where money works. Our goal is to help people understand their finances, empower them to make smarter decisions and ultimately bring financial happiness.
With 500 000 users in Sweden and over 50 employees, Tink has raised over 200 million SEK from investors including Creades, Sunstone Ventures, SEB Ventures och ABN Amro Ventures. We’re growing fast and are looking for more talented people to join our team!