Partnership Manager to Tink!
Lead/ Management – Stockholm
We’re looking for a Partnership Manager to build our customer portfolio, drive innovation with our partners ultimately bringing financial happiness to our customers’ end users. As a crucial member of Tinks Enterprise Team you will help build the departments sales and growth strategy. As a champion for the Tink Solution you will challenge and support our current and future partners. This position is an opportunity for someone who wants to build a strong network and become a trusted advisor to leading European financial institutions.
- Build strong relationships to key persons at potential customers – turn them into Tink ambassadors.
- Build business case to show the value in collaborating with Tink and to give Tink ambassadors support in internal dialogs.
- Lead workshops and meetings with key customer stakeholders.
- Full commercial responsibility for existing customer portfolio.
- Deepen and develop relationships to existing customers, adding customer value.
- Identify and build relationship to new key persons at the customer to broaden the business scope.
- Analyze and follow up on customer profitability.
- Continuously develop and improve internal work processes.
- Master in Business Administration/Finance Engineering.
- 4-7 years work experience.
- Experience in leading complex projects.
- Experience on managing client contacts on CxO-level.
- Preferably, you have a background in management consulting, strategy, finance/investment or similar professional environment.
- Experience from finance, tech or other complex environments is meriting.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact email@example.com .
Tink is the smartest way to make better financial decisions. Launched in 2013, the app lets you connect all your banks and cards, track and manage your money, get personalized advice and cherry-pick the best financial products. All in one place. Tink was founded in 2012 by Daniel Kjellén and Fredrik Hedberg and has 400 000 users in Sweden. The company has 35 employees at its HQ in Stockholm and has raised over 100 million SEK from investors including Creades, Sunstone Ventures, SEB Ventures och ABN AMRO Ventures.