Integration Software Engineer at Tink
System-/ web developer – Stockholm
We’re looking for a software engineer to join our integration team to focus on systems and application development in our backend. As part of the integration team you’ll be responsible for developing integrations with financial institutes in order to aggregate data.
The Tink platform aggregate information from hundreds of financial institutions, executes payments and transfers and processes billions of transactions. The integration team looks to expand its operations to support even more financial institutes in more countries than before. This means developing smarter and more effective tools, monitoring and alerting in order to scale up aggregation.
As a member of the integration team you’ll work closely with other backend software engineering teams, the product team, and are jointly responsible for defining, designing and implementing the next generation of the Tink product.
- Reverse engineer APIs to banks across Europe.
- Build components that integrates with the bank and fetches the user’s data.
- Create a scalable framework around building and maintaining integrations, making it a 20 people team instead of a 200 dito.
- Keep the user’s best in mind and contribute ideas and thoughts to the next generation of Tink.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in systems development in Java.
- MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- A good understanding of http based communications and modern API design.
- Experience from building scalable, service oriented architectures.
- Experience with reverse engineering, preferably Dalvik Java and/or ARM based applications.
- Experience with information security from a systems development perspective (OWASP, encryption, etc.)
Please send your application with your resumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
Tink is the smartest way to make better financial decisions. Launched in 2013, the app lets you connect all your banks and cards, track and manage your money, get personalized advice and cherry-pick the best financial products. All in one place. Tink was founded in 2012 by Daniel Kjellén and Fredrik Hedberg and has 400 000 users in Sweden. The company has 35 employees at its HQ in Stockholm and has raised over 100 million SEK from investors including Creades, Sunstone Ventures, SEB Ventures och ABN AMRO Ventures.