Lenswaygroup is looking for a Frontend developer
System-/ web developer – Stockholm
We are looking for a driven Frontend Developer
Do you want to join a growing company and work on developing our digital business? If you are passionate about coding and want to work in an environment where you as a developer are offered the opportunity to solve challenging, varied and fun assignments. Then this is the role for you.
In the role as Frontend Developer, you become part of LensWayGroup's great IT team. We follow an Agile methodology where you as a developer solve a wide variety of challenging and fun assignments.
Your work includes:
- Development of our E-commerce web applications and backoffice
- Working in our Agile development process including coding, code reviews, daily standups etc.
- Be key member in the team that are taking our platform to the next level.
- Minimum of 4 years experience of Frontend Development.
- Experience of HTML5, SASS/CSS och jQuery
- Knowledge in technologies like Angular, TypeScript, JSON, AJAX, XML, Node.js, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack etc.
- Experience in frontend architecture, concurrency and performance challenges
- Experience in Agile methodologies e.g. Scrum / Kanban
- Experience in design patterns and knowledge how to create maintainable, readable, modular and efficient code
- Experience in automated browser testing, such as Selenium
A fast and changing environment, where you are given the opportunity for great responsibility. You become part of a good team that are passionate to deliver the best solutions at a high pace and where you have the chance to learn and develop.
The role is stimulating, challenging and fun in a workplace filled with happy and dedicated colleagues. You will get work together with a superb team
Collective agreements and yummy benefits
- Occupational pension
- Opportunity of car benefit
- Exclusive staff discounts that include you, your family and friends
- Share Program
The company focuses on healthcare and offers all employees a paid wellness hour per week, healthcare allowance and a special discount package for training at SATS.
We are a value-based company that prioritizes Team LensWayGroup and see our employees as a corner stone in the company.
About the position
This is a full time position. Our ambition is to start the job as soon as possible. Apply through the link below, we call for interviews on a regular basis. If you have any questions feel free to contact Pia Hellquist at firstname.lastname@example.org