We are hiring a new development team!
System-/ web developer – Stockholm
Do you want to be a part of a brand-new development department in a rapidly growing start-up? Do you want to be part of a journey to digitally transform the storage industry? Then this is a huge opportunity! 24Storage is a people oriented start-up situated in central Stockholm which will build a new development department from scratch.
WHO WE ARE
24Storage is an innovative and forward-thinking company which offers self-storage solutions for people and companies. We were founded in 2015, have more than 6000 storage spaces spread across over Sweden and is already one of the leading self-storage companies in Sweden. The business concept is based on a high degree of automation and to make large parts of the custom related processes digitalized, which makes it possible to give customers great service and easy access to self-storage. We basically make it easy for any customer with storage need to find and use temporary storage solutions.
This is an opportunity to be an important part of the journey to launch the next generation self-storage!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be part of building a new development department and become a valued member of a new and autonomous, cross-functional team.
- Continue to develop a cutting-edge self-storage system and maintain current system portfolio.
- Be responsible for everything from engineering and development to implementation and testing.
- Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects and initiatives.
WHO YOU ARE
- Whether you are fresh from school, have a couple of years’ experience or are a super senior developer doesn´t matter, we’re searching for a great mix of developers willing to make this trip together with us!
- You are fluent in English. Swedish is a plus.
- You are experienced within C# and .NET framework but do always strive to become an even better developer.
- It’s a plus if you also have experience with Power BI, Microsoft Azure.
We value open minded and curious employees with a solution oriented and innovative approach. We truly believe that a diversity and mix set of people, experience and perspectives will lead to a better product.
We offer exciting and challenging career opportunities with attractive benefit packages in central Stockholm. For questions regarding the position, don´t hesitate to contact Emma Hellström at email@example.com