LensWayGroup is looking for a senior SQL DBA/DBD
System-/ web developer – Stockholm
Being able to see is one of life's most precious gifts. To be able to see clearly, on the other hand, far from obvious for all. Therefore, there is the LensWay Group. We help people to easily see better. See the world. See the moment. See the difference. By offering affordable lenses and glasses in a convenient way, we have become one of Europe's largest online optics store. We are owned by the global optical company Essilor and operate in six different European markets. Since our beginning in 2000, we have helped one million customers to better sight and are passionate to help even more!
LensWayGroup is seeking a senior DBA/DBD
To our Office in Kista, we are looking for a senior database- administrator/developer for our infrastructure-team.
Do you want to join a growing company and work on developing our digital business? If you are passionate about Oracle and/or MySQL databases and want to work in an environment where you as an administrator/developer are offered the opportunity to solve challenging, varied and fun assignments. Then this is the role for you.
In the role of DBA/DBD, you become part of LensWayGroup's great IT team. You will be able to shape the way we develop our IT-environment, including future web platforms and data structures.
Your work includes:
- Developing and maintaining the architecture for LensWayGroup’s data and databases.
- Performance tuning, query optimization/tuning.
- Administration and maintenance of data and DB’s related to our web platform, datamart/datawarehouse and software applications.
- Detecting and troubleshooting server related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and other resource contention
- Troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- Backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, Clustering, Database mirroring, Replication.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience of developing and designing database solutions (preferably MySQL and/or Oracle databases).
- Experienced in managing DB’s in Linux environments.
- Experienced in SQL; writing SQL queries, SQL-tuning, query monitoring etc.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Problem Solver
A fast and changing environment, where you are given the opportunity for great responsibility. You become part of a good team that are passionate to deliver the best solutions at a high pace and where you have the chance to learn and develop.
The role is stimulating, challenging and fun in a workplace filled with happy and dedicated colleagues. You will get work together with a superb team
Collective agreements and yummy benefits
- Occupational pension
- Opportunity of car benefit
- Exclusive staff discounts that include you, your family and friends
- Share Program
The company focuses on healthcare and offers all employees a paid wellness hour per week, healthcare allowance and a special discount package for training at SATS.
We are a value-based company that prioritizes Team LensWayGroup and see our employees as a corner stone in the company.
About the position
This is a full time position. Our ambition is to start the job as soon as possible. Apply through the link below, we call for interviews on a regular basis.