We are a highly focused team of engineers in central Stockholm, Sweden, developing the next generation media management software, which involves solving problems with video, audio and image files, file movement, metadata & data warehousing all relating to creative workflows.
Currently, we have about 100 customers worldwide that run our product, Cantemo Portal, including The Guardian, ITV, Nike, Boston Red Sox, and UNICEF all of which are continuously fed with new software releases.
The Cantemo vision is based on the idea that autonomy, in combination with freedom and responsibility, breed innovation. We believe that when talented people work in a flexible and positively challenging environment in the midst of having fun, that’s when the magic happens.
You will be part of our team as a Backend Developer, building the backend of Cantemo Portal™ and its associated Apps. You will share our passion for creating high quality applications and contribute to designing and implementing advanced video applications and workflows. You will work closely with our development team to design and further-develop the Cantemo REST API and back-end infrastructure. Communicate closely and frequently with the front-end team and global partners developing Apps using the Cantemo API’s ensuring a synergy with the backend development. As part of the backend team you also work with supporting global partners and customers in their development and usage of Cantemo Portal.
Your Skills & Requirements
- Autonomous and passionate about solving complex problems
- Knowledge of object oriented programming and REST API programming
- Understanding of software engineering and data modeling
- At least 3 years working professionally as a developer
- Python development experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, IT or similar)
- Django development experience
- HTML5 experience
- Video transcoding experience
- Knowledge of creative tools such as video editors & compositing software
- Understanding of SQL databases such as PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of developing in a Linux environment
Go to http://www.cantemo.com and http://www.youtube.com/CantemoPortal for more information about Cantemo and the products.
Sounds interesting? Send us your CV to email@example.com