We are a highly focused team of engineers in central Stockholm, Sweden, developing the next generation media management software, which involves solving problems with video, audio and image files, file movement, metadata & data warehousing, all relating to creative workflows.
Currently, we have about 100 customers worldwide that run our product, Cantemo Portal, including The Guardian, ITV, Nike, Boston Red Sox, and UNICEF all of which are continuously fed with new software releases.
The Cantemo vision is based on the idea that autonomy, in combination with freedom and responsibility, breed innovation. We believe that when talented people work in a flexible and positively challenging environment in the midst of having fun, that’s when the magic happens.
Your Skills & Requirements
As part of our team you are passionate about designing and maintaining internal infrastructure and with equal interest in enhancing the end product. You also have:
- Bachelor degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience (e.g. Computer Science, IT, Media or similar)
- Experience delivering rich applications using web technologies
- Strong Experience with REST APIs, JSON, HTTP, DOM manipulation.
- Able to think and provide a product with good UX.
- At least 3 years working professionally as a developer
Go to http://www.cantemo.com and http://www.youtube.com/CantemoPortal for more information about Cantemo and the products.
Sounds interesting? Send us your CV to email@example.com